Terms & Conditions
Please note that nothing contained in these standard terms & conditions is intended to affect, nor will it affect a consumer’s statutory rights. These Terms and Conditions are subject to English law.
• “Company” = Digitalab Ltd (T/A River and Coast) and associated trading brand names
• “Our” = Digitalab Ltd (T/A River and Coast) and associated trading brand names
• “You” = Customer / User of Website and or Ordering Platforms
• “Agreement” = Terms & Conditions
• “Services” = Both services and products provided by Digitalab Ltd (T/A River and Coast) and associated brand names
• “Software” = Any online ordering platform provided by Digitalab Ltd (T/A River and Coast) and associated brand names
Digitalab Ltd (T/A River and Coast) is a solely owned limited company registered in England, UK under company number 9912619 operating out of registered address Digitalab Ltd, 8 Stepney Bank, Ouseburn, Newcastle upon Tyne, England, UK, NE1 2PW. Website Address www.riverandcoast.co.uk VAT number is 176703547
These terms and conditions apply to the use of Digitalab Ltd (T/A River and Coast) and associated brand names websites and all ordering platforms whether on or offline.
By entering and using our websites and ordering platforms, you indicate that you agree to use our services only under these Terms & Conditions. If you do not agree to our Terms and Conditions, please do not access our websites or ordering platforms.
Terms and Conditions will not form a binding contract between you and the Company for the purchase and supply of services and products until the following conditions have been met.
• You have submitted your offer to buy certain services and products (your order) using any of our ordering platforms
• The Company notifies you by email that your order has been accepted.
Use of Service
• You agree to only send electronic images / physical artwork, negatives or prints that you have either taken yourself or have complete copyright ownership
• You agree to only send electronic images / physical artwork, negatives or prints that you have been given licence and or copyright authorisation by the owner for replication into physical form. We may ask for receipt of copyright release authorisation documentation.
• You agree not to send electronic images / physical artwork, negatives or prints that may cause objection, offence or that contravenes any international laws.
• You agree not to send electronic images / physical artwork, negatives or prints that infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party.
• You agree to be responsible for any claims, costs, expenses or legal proceedings caused as a result of your use of our services in contravention to our terms and conditions.
• Further in these circumstances, the company shall be fully entitled to cancel any pending orders and terminate any access permission granted to you by the company immediately and without notice.
Shipping & Returns
• Product shipping rates are available on our webpage https://riverandcoast.co.uk/postage/
• Standard delivery options do not include any tracking services, to ensure tracked service please upgrade to our courier options. Return delivery does not include any tracking or insurance cover, it is the responsibility of the customer if they wish to upgrade to a fully insured service.
• The company accepts no liability for failure to abide by quoted service times resulting in any customer direct or indirect loss
• The company reserves the right to make deliveries by instalments and if actioned does not contravene terms and conditions to supply product and services provided as per terms and conditions. It does alter payment terms as per company standard terms and conditions.
• The company shall not be liable or in breach of contract, terms and conditions for any reason of any delay or failure to fulfil obligations as supplier if delay or failure due to cause or reason out of the company’s control. Without prejudice the following are reasons or causes beyond the company’ reasonable control.
o Act of God, explosion, terrorism, flood, tempest, local or global pandemic, fire, accident
o War or threat of war, sabotage, insurrection, civil disturbance, or requisition
o Acts, restrictions, byelaws, prohibition or measures of any governmental, parliamentary or local authority part.
o Import, export regulations or embargoes
o Strikes, lockouts, industrial action, trade disputes whether directly or indirectly involving the company or third-party employees
o Shortages in raw material, labour, fuel and or machinery parts including power failure and or breakdown in machinery.
• Delivery of service and product by the company is to requested delivery address, if there is a delay, failure to deliver due to any act or omission by the customer the company retains the right to further charge for any subsequent deliveries
• The company cannot insure or be responsible in any way for materials such as negatives, film, artwork delivered to the company, it is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure applicable postage and insurance cover placed on shipments to the company.
• All customer returns must be authorised by the company before return shipping, email the company at email@example.com for approval.
o Authorised returns only for those products supplied by the company that damaged in transit or have confirmed build defect.
o Authorised returns must first be photographed and emailed to the company for insurance claims with courier services employed by the company
o Credit or refund process, the choice of the customer to either have a completely new product or service produced by the company at no charge, alternatively a full refund within 30 days of receipt of product by the company by the applicable methods of either cheque, credit card refund or bank transfer.
o Due to the nature of producing personalised products unique and pertaining exclusively to the customer and their client that has no alternate avenue for resale, no refund will be made available to customers for product or services ordered to their specification out with stock item materials and build techniques.
Cancelation & Liability
• Due to the nature of producing personalised products unique and pertaining exclusively to the customer and their client that has no alternate avenue for resale, cancelation of a single print or product order must be received within 24hrs of order placement. Cancellations of multiple print or product orders must be received within 1hour of working day of order placement.
• All sizes and dimensions quoted within company website, literature and ordering platforms due to nature of utilising latest technology tolerances are minimal but remain approximate, however it is the clients sole responsibility to inform the company prior to order placement if size is critical and to be exact.
• Colour rendition and accuracy is of the highest standards throughout the company facility and various printing techniques, colour matching is a subjective opinion and whereas the very latest equipment and technology is utilised to produce multiple award winning products and prints for the customer, the company will strive to achieve the closest colour match to the original, however in the unlikely event this cannot be achieved within three attempts the company reserves the right to cancel the order with out any financial or otherwise recourse.
• Limited Liability
o All materials supplied to the company for film processing, scanning, printing, copying and or any other service are only accepted with the agreement that the replacement value does not exceed the value of raw materials as of date of acceptance.
o All reasonable care for customers product and or property is taken, however in the unlikely event the company liability for any loss or damage through negligence or otherwise is limited to the aforementioned replacement value of raw materials as of date of acceptance.
Pricing & Payment
• Pricing is valid and applicable to the current company price list as of date of order placement. All prices include vat at current rate. All prices exclude delivery charge.
• The company reserves the right to alter pricing as and when required and without notice. Standard or annual price increases when applicable will be introduced with one months’ notice given to customers.
• Any pricing errors shown on the company’s price list will not be liable for sale at that price provided the company notifies you before the order has entered production process.
• The company maintains the right to alter price without notice if less than standard service times and delivery terms are requested.
• Payment in full is made at time of order and we accept Paypal, Mastercard, Visa, Debit Cards and for large or offline orders, bank transfer.
• A credit account may be made available to customers requiring terms on successful completion of credit application. Standard terms are payment in full 30 days from date of invoice. Any balance overdue by 60 days will be referred to an external collection agency which may affect your credit rating and court proceedings. The company will maintain the right of retention of customers work, files, artwork and any other properties relating to service or product being produced until all monies due have been received.
We reserve the right to modify, suspend or discontinue these services offered through any of our websites or outlets whether online or physical without any prior notice nor liability.
If you have any enquiries relating to the above or if you have any questions regarding an order or indeed require more information relating to our industry leading products and services please contact our customer service team on either firstname.lastname@example.org or write to River and Coast, 8 Stepney Bank, Ouseburn, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 2PW